Before you start searching, ask yourselves these questions:
- What information do we need to know?
- What information do we think our audience needs to know?
*The "How" and "Why" questions are usually the most interesting ones to ask and answer.
Activity (About 10 minutes):
- With a partner or in your groups, ask at least five questions about your topic. Write them down on your worksheet.
For example, if my topic was about banned books, I might ask:
- Who wants to ban books?
- What does it mean when a book is banned?
- When did books start getting banned?
- Where are books getting banned?
- How many books are being banned?
- Why are books getting banned?