Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Start your own OA Journal
That's right, you could start your very own Open Access journal.
The TCU Library offers a variety of services to assist TCU faculty members in hosting their own Open Access journals. These services include:
- Providing server space for the journal content
- Hosting software that manages the online workflow of article submission and peer-review
- DOI (Digital Object Identifier) number assignment for articles
- ISSN number assignment
- Assisting with indexing in appropriate online databases
- Long-term preservation of content
- Expertise of library staff in starting a new journal
How do I start?
To get started, email the library today at LIBOpenAccessPublishing@tcu.edu.
We will set up a consultation to understand your needs when setting up a new journal. Even if you are just thinking about starting a new open access journal, please contact us. We would enjoy hearing from you.