Once you have identified the document you are looking for in the Monthly Catalog, go to the database ProQuest Congressional Hearings and choose the following options to find the document you're interested in:
- Under "Legislative & Executive Publications" select "Search by Number"
- Then under "Publication Search" choose "Publication Number"
- To get the exact document listed in the Monthly Catalog, select the appropriate:
- Publication type (examples: House Report (H.rpt.), Senate document (S.doc.), Senate Hearing (S.hrg.)
- Type in the publication number
- Click on "Search"