Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Exporting from CINAHL to RefWorks
From your results list, these steps will export citation information to RefWorks
- Click the folder icon to the right of a given citation to add it to your temporary folder.
- When you are ready to export, click the folder icon in the upper navigation bar. The folder is yellow if you have saved items.
- Use the check box(es) on the list of citations to select which you wish to export.
- To the right of the citations, click the Export icon and on the next screen select Direct Export to RefWorks.
- You will be directed to the login page. We highly recommend the new RefWorks.
- If you have already created an account, enter your email and password information and click Sign In.
- If you do not have an account yet, leave the email and password fields blank and click Sign In. The next screen has an option No account? Sign Up here.
- You will see an Import complete message
Nursing & Health Sciences Librarian