From your results list, these steps will export citation information to RefWorks
- Click the folder icon to the right of a given citation to add it to your temporary folder.
- When you are ready to export, click the folder icon in the upper navigation bar. The folder is yellow if you have saved items.
- Use the check box(es) on the list of citations to select which you wish to export.
- To the right of the citations, click the Export icon and on the next screen select Direct Export to RefWorks.
- You will be directed to the login page. We highly recommend the new RefWorks.
- If you have already created an account, enter your email and password information and click Sign In.
- If you do not have an account yet, leave the email and password fields blank and click Sign In. The next screen has an option No account? Sign Up here.
- You will see an Import complete message