From your results list, these steps will export citation information to RefWorks:
- Click the folder icon to the right of a given citation to add it to your temporary folder.
- When you are ready to export, click the folder icon in the upper navigation bar. There will be a superscript number showing the number of items in the folder.
- Above the list of citations, click the Export To dropdown arrow and select RefWorks.
- You will be directed to the login page. We highly recommend the new RefWorks.
- If you have already created an account, enter your email and password information and click Sign In.
- If you do not have an account yet, leave the email and password fields blank and click Sign In. The next screen has an option No account? Sign Up here.
- You will see an Import complete message.