- In the Output Style Box, select the style you wish to edit, eg Harvard.
- Go to Edit > Output Styles > Select Edit [chosen style] eg Edit Harvard.
- Alternatively go to Edit > Output Styles > Open Style Manager > Highlight the style you wish to modify > Edit.
Modify the settings for punctuation, anonymous works, page numbers, journal name and sections after 'About this Style' in the left hand panel. For example:
- Journal names: Does the style require full journal name or an abbreviated version?
- Sections: Choose to set a bibliography after each section or just one bibliography at the end of your document.