Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
BrowZine’s My Bookshelf feature makes staying up-to-date easy. Users simply find key journals, then click Add to My Bookshelf. New article notifications are sent automatically, synced across devices, and BrowZine always gets the user to full text, whether the user is on site or working remotely.
What is Browzine?
Use BrowZine to easily find, read, and monitor thousands of scholarly journals available from TCU Library covering all disciplines.
- Browse and read journals by subject, easily review tables of contents, and download full articles.
- Create a personal bookshelf of your favorite journals.
- Be notified when new articles are published.
- Save articles for off-line reading or export to bibliographic management services such as Mendeley, RefWorks, Zotero, Papers and more.
To access BrowZine from your smartphone or tablet, download the BrowZine app from your app store:
Download the BrowZine App!
- Download BrowZine by simply going to the app store for your device and search for "browzine". It's a free download.
- Next, select Texas Christian University from the library list.
- You will be prompted to log in with your Career Account. This is the same username/password that you would use to access library materials from off-campus.