Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Learning Express Library
Practice standardized and placement tests including SAT, ACT, GMAT, GRE, LSAT, and MCAT. Also contains tutorials to improve basic math, reading, writing, and computer skills. Contains practice tests for professional certifications. Coverage dates: Current
Users can access a variety of educational resources from our interactive, online learning platforms. Users must create personal accounts in order to save their work in progress, store score reports, and revisit any practice tests, tutorials, or eBooks.
To register as a new user take the following steps:
- Select the Sign in/Register button on the LearningExpress Library homepage.
- On the right, click
- A New User Registration page will come up. Your institution is: Texas Christian University
- Enter your information in the form.
- You will need to enter your e-mail address and your password twice to confirm.
- Click the Create Account button.
- Use your e-mail address as your username and the password you created to login.
If you are a returning user, enter the username and password you created previously.
Remember this password does not change with your TCU password.